Safe Work Instructions detail how to use a piece of equipment. This assists in training workers on safe use.
Safe Work Method Statements are used to detail a process of work. The steps of the work process are defined, hazards associated with each step are identified and control measures are outlined and implemented. Each step has associated risk ratings and residual risk ratings, to assist in defining the reduction of risk. Applicable roles are assigned to each step.
After the purchase is complete, Compliance OH&S will contact you within 2 business days to provide you with your document. Your document will include your company name, ABN, contact number, and address.
- Compliance OH&S will endeavour to provide the documents within 1 business day, however in some cases this may take up to 2 business days.
- Orders that are placed on a Friday will be emailed to the user within the next 2 business days.
- It will be provided in the form of a locked word document.
- It will be filled in with company details that have been provided. Please make sure these details are correct prior to submitting your purchase.
- If the user requires changes to the contents, a discussion will be had with the user and Compliance OH&S and additional fees maybe incurred.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product, please contact email@example.com with your purchase number, receipt, best contact number and a brief description so we can rectify the problem.
- A refund may be given if the document does not meet your expectation.
- Compliance OH&S cannot process a refund for a change of mind or the incorrect choice, so please ensure you select carefully. If you have any questions prior to purchasing, please phone (02) 9521 1666 and speak to one of our consultants.
- If you require job specific SWMS, please contact us on (02) 9521 1666 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can help you.